Friday, February 27, 2009

"Where in the world did you get the idea that i had something to say, words have a way of falling upside down inside your space..."

I'm in a good mood but don't know what to say.....I'll come back to this later. I'll just continue to jump around to Jack Drag on my iPod......speaking of MUSIC.... Have you listened to Blitzen Trapper!? LOVE 'EM! You might to. Check them out.


This post will change when I can think of a more interesting topic than what songs I'm listening to at the moment.


Although, I find it fascinating!










One of my songs I LOVE right now is Inní Mér Syngur Vitleysingur by Sigur Rós.


BUT..... They are from Iceland and up until this day today I HAD NO CLUE what the song was about really. I just went to lyricwiki.org and found out. I will share it with you in english!


A silver river

Illuminates the whole world and blue eyes

Cut the starry sky

I make a wish and now I close my eyes

Yes, do that, may it now come true

Oh no




At the speed of the stars

Inside my heart explodes, an airplane rumble

Cracked open the earth sings

I make a wish and now I close my eyes

Yes, do that, a little dance

Everything is forgotten in a bliss, and may it come true

I open my eyes

Oh no




My best friend whatever may happen

I swallow a tear and breathe in your hair

Making a ruckus, we cry on each other's arms

When we meet

When we kiss

Lips burning, holding hands

I see you waking up

I see you naked

Within me a lunatic sings

Always you wade, we run faster

Everything becomes smaller, I scream louder

Am about to wade, going away



My best friend whatever may happen

Making a ruckus, we cry on each other's arms

I swallow a tear and breathe in your hair

When we meet

When we kiss

Lips burning, holding hands

I see you waking up

I see you naked

Within me a lunatic sings




SEE....isn't it a great song, now you MUST hear it. It makes you wanna smile and dance around.


No comments:

Post a Comment