Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i look tired he says....

I am sitting at the hotel across the street from our local airport. I'm on the clock, been working since noon on Monday and it is now 4:40 am on Tuesday. Weather in Sitka is bad and I have to babysit a couple of kids till 7am. Luckily I have my new laptop and the hotel offers free Internet, plus my cousin is working the front desk and I get free snacks. This is the best overtime shift I've ever signed up for!

Thought I might post something new since it's been awhile.

I've recently taken up the art of drinking coffee. I'm not quite a pro at it yet, I still add a over zealous amount of creamer. I haven't yet tried the fancy flavored coffee, just the cheap free stuff I can get here at work. This was picked up out of the necessity for the caffeine, not because I love the taste. In fact I hate the way my mouth feels after drinking a ton of coffee, makes me want my tooth brush. YAY, such stimulating conversation here isn't it!

The sun is coming up. I'm too tired to type anything interesting. Nick says I look tired. Isn't that a rude thing to say to someone!? I mean I KNOW I look tired, because I FEEL frickin' tired. But people shouldn't tell other people that they look tired. geeesh.

Maybe it's because I am SOOOOO tired, but I never noticed that the show Charmed is very inspiring. Three powerful sisters, fighting evil and juggling busy work schedules while still carrying out their personal lives.....INSPIRING, I can only hope to be as productive as they are. The TV has been on Charmed all night for background noise, weird that nothing else has come on, feels like it's been hours and hours of this one show....hmmm, maybe it's a marathon. WHATEVER.

I just pulled off over a thousand photos of my cell phone...off my CELL PHONE!!! Who knew a phone could hold so much. Maybe once I have a moment to go thru it all I'll post some pics up here on the blog.

GAWD! There is this ONE light that keeps flickering and blinking! Over and over again, and over again, it's getting to annoy me.

Soon I'll have to go wake up the kids. Lucky kids got at least four hours of sleep already and they'll get a bit more on the plane ride.

left on the bid after everyone else got to choose what they wanted for a schedule. I I think my schedule might be changing for awhile, changing to a night schedule. Not because I wanted it [even though I secretly wanted to be forced to take it] but because I get what ever'sSOOO got screwed over on my seniority when my job changed. I'm kinda disappointed in my union for not standing up for my cause because I know other people got the shit end of the stick like me. Things might be changing even still, we'll just have to wait and see.

Speaking of schedule changes, it changed this week due to me getting some training. I better get this Thursday off!! Damian and I are going to John Edwards at Centennial Hall. I can't wait. We've had our tickets for MONTHS now!

People are waking up now an joining me in the lobby. I better go check on the kids.

I'll post again another time later on.

Keep on, keeping on!

No comments:

Post a Comment