Friday, March 6, 2009

It's like an old friend that I lost touch with, I miss drawing.


I used to draw cartoon people all the time on my free time at work. I found a bunch that are all a few years old but I thought I might share with everyone my findings. I think I should start drawing again, it's been too long.






Comic book character ideas



Ha ha ha, that one was supposed to be a version of me.


That picture was from my mom's old PURE 70's CD album insert.


This was my cousin Nicky Noodle as a rebel youngster....





another version of me.



Ha yeah, this is me and the man of my dreams.




This is supposed to be my cousin Christopher [the one with the hawk.]


[I shrunk them all to fit on the blog with out taking up so much space.]

2 comments:

  1. i am hungry for some blogs from you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely do something with your drawings!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete